Monday, April 17, 2006

Just another Monday

Hi All, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend! We managed to get some yard work done on Saturday, it certainly was gorgeous here in Chicagoland.

Mickey was a VERY good boy at his Grandparent's house Friday night, he got plenty of lovin's and lap time with his Grammy and Grampy!

He continues to improve from the Prednisone, even my Mom said he seemed much more stable on his feet. He still gets sloppy when he gets tired, but it's nowhere near where he was before the surgery.

I wish I had something exciting to share, but we're just going along status quo.

On a side note, through this blog I have been able to connect with other dogs owners dealing with Wobblers, and I have so enjoyed talking to each and every one of you. It's amazing the amount of knowledge I have gotten through comparing notes with others.

Everyone have a GREAT Monday!

No comments: