Saturday, July 01, 2006

SO how's Mickey???

I know, I know, the videos are cute and all...... but get to the point! HOW'S MICKEY???

He is doing GREAT!

We took a nice long walk last night, and he handled it like a champ. Toward the end he got tired and was dragging his feet, but there's certainly an improvement over the days where a walk around the block would literally weaken him to the point of falling. He no longer falls on the wood floors, and he maneuvers the stairs so much better too!

There's nothing I can attribute this improvement to other than the gold beads. I'm not sure I ever would have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Anyone out there contemplating the Gold Bead procedure for their Wobblers dog, PLEASE waste no more time! Get the procedure done before there is permanent damage to the spinal chord.

Here's a pic of me snuggling with my handsome boy on the couch. I am SO lucky!

No comments: